The company's mission is
• to provide quality, integrated environmental services that meet the needs of our Customers in full compliance with current UK and European legislation and the highest industry standards
• to adopt a "can-do" attitude throughout our organisation in order to be among the best in all our activities and in the hazardous waste management industry.
• to work in partnership with our customers, suppliers, subcontractors and regulatory bodies in order to achieve a responsible and caring attitude towards the protection of our environment and best value solutions to the management of waste.
• We are committed to achieve the highest possible standard in health and safety, quality and environmental management. This commitment is essential for the future of our business. In partnership with its customers and suppliers, ECO-Option (UK) Ltd will strive to obtain excellent operational performance and customer satisfaction
• It is the policy of this company to provide products and services that fully and consistently meet the requirements of our customers. Our aim is to ensure that products are manufactured to defined standards and that resources are handled in accordance with sector guidance.
• It is an integral part of our business policy to ensure that are activities are organised and managed to achieve an acceptably high level of protection for the health safety of our employees, clients, neighbours, the public and the environment.
• We will seek to continually improve the performance of our operations. As a company we are committed to the prevention of pollution from our operations. Our aim will be to reduce the risks to our employees, clients and the environment.
• We will continually assess our performance against objectives and targets. We will promote and where practicable incorporate the best available environmental and safety management techniques. We will continue to work closely with the appropriate external authorities to meet all regulatory and legislative requirements.
• We provide ongoing commitment to training and awareness to our employees to ensure that responsibilities and duties are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the company. ECO-Option (UK) Ltd will ensure that all employees, contractors and suppliers are aware of their responsibilities and to continually work towards improved processes, products and performance.